icFlorida.com Guide To Orlando for 12/30
Only two more days until the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl kickoff. Meanwhile, there is still plenty to enjoy around town.
If you would like more ideas for what to do while you are in Orlando, check out our Orlando Bowl Week City Guide for more attractions, dining, shopping, nightlife and more.
Mostly sunny, partly cloudy with a high of 87 and low of 70. Read more.
Official Bowl Events
Florida Citrus Parade
Downtown Orlando, 11:00 a.m.
One of Central Florida’s longest running traditions, the Florida Citrus Parade features magnificent citrus floats, marching bands from across the country, university bands from the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl and other exciting entertainment. The event is FREE to attend anywhere along route on the streets of downtown Orlando
Florida Fan Appreciation Night
I-Drive 360, 8445 International Drive, 7:00 – 11:00 p.m.
See the Orlando Eye lit up in blue and orange and enjoy discounts at I-Drive shops, restaurants and attractions if you wear your team gear!
- La Nouba at Disney Springs, 6:00 & 9:00 p.m.
- Orlando Magic vs. Brooklyn Nets at Amway Center, 7:00 p.m.
- Corey Smith at House of Blues at 8:00 p.m.
Ongoing Holiday Events
- Walt Disney World Holiday Events
- Universal Studios Holiday Events
- Universal Islands of Adventure Holiday Events
- SeaWorld Holiday events
- Legoland Florida Holiday Events
- Light Up UCF at the UCF Arena
- Winter in the Park at Winter Park
- Leu’s Holiday House at Harry P. Leu Gardens
- ICE! At Gaylord Palms
Other Bowls On Television
Birmingham Bowl: noon ESPN
Belk Bowl: 3:30 p.m. ESPN
Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl: 7:00 p.m. ESPN
National University Holiday Bowl: 10:20 p.m. ESPN